Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cyma ak47 spetsnaz firing issue

• 18-05-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi guys i bought my first airsoft rifle a couple of days ago
    i have only been shooting out the back garden

yesterday i used the gun for the first time everything seemed fine

today when using the gun i was having problems firing
    what happens is the motor goes as if its firing but bbs only come out every couple of
    shots and sometimes a few bbs will come out at once.

anyone have any idea whats happening and what i can do to fix it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

It sounds like it slightly gamming due to hop up on fully.Push the hop up adjuster fully forward and see it its any help.U will find this behind the cocking handle.AEG-AK-hopup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 misterjohn547

great thanks i will try that and let you know

so i pushed the adjuster fully forward as far as it would go and had the same issue
    i fired five or six shots and only 2 or three bbs came out and one of the bbs was really weak it practically just fell out of the barrel

any other ideas?

Your best to bring it back to where u bought it as its only a few days old theres no point pulling at it and loosing your warranty.It could range from hop up unit to tappet plate but your best to let them sort it.Sorry i couldn't be of anymore help.If by chance u bought it second hand let me know and i then will give u a few things to check.

brenak47 wrote: »
    Your best to bring it back to where u bought it as its only a few days old theres no point pulling at it and loosing your warranty.It could range from hop up unit to tappet plate but your best to let them sort it.Sorry i couldn't be of anymore help.If by chance u bought it second hand let me know and i then will give u a few things to check.

i bought it new thanks i was planning on contacting them tomorrow
    just said id ask just in case it was something silly as i'll have to ship it back to them

• Advertisement

Well if it was myself i'd be looking at them to pays all postage fees asit only a few days old and u shouldn't be having these problems from a new gun.Hope u get it sorted man.

Advertisement