Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some college motivtion

Options
  • 18-05-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

So I'm at that stage where i question why am I putting myself through this

Im 24 studying business and IT and studied a full two days for a maths exam last week an was very confident until I got the paper and my mind went blank with panic :( so thats me back in august.

Iv two more years of this stress (not including the 9month free internship i will most likely have to find and do before i can even apply for a job) and I keep being negative about it thinking all this hard work wont pay off because so many people with degrees are unemployed.. Its just not like an apprenticeship where you come out already skilled and can immigrate easily, Even my brother did his Degree and has a job now that only pays 9.50 ph an I'm like why not just get a simple job like that now instead. I need incentives

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 defomaybe

This picks me up. Watch the ENTIRE video. It sounds relevent to you.

Can't post a link but the video on you tube is called "Greatest Motivation/ its possible /life changing video 2014". It's the 9 mins one.

hope this helps

Advertisement