Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get to Smithfield?

Options
  • 19-05-2014 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have to go to the following address:

The Distillers Building
    Smithfield Business Centre
    Smithfield
    Dublin 7

I have to go here to enrol for a FAS course and I have no idea how to get there. I live in Coolock. I will be taking the bus/luas. How do I get here if I was to take these? I can't find any directions through Google.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I have to go to the following address:

The Distillers Building
    Smithfield Business Centre
    Smithfield
    Dublin 7

I have to go here to enrol for a FAS course and I have no idea how to get there. I live in Coolock. I will be taking the bus/luas. How do I get here if I was to take these? I can't find any directions through Google.

It's right on the Luas line. The Luas stops in Smithfield.

Map here: http://www.smithfieldbusinesscentre.com/Smithfield-map.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

The 27 will take you to Connolly Station, hop on a Luas at Connolly or Busaras and get off at Smithfield. Walk bask the opposite direction that the tram took you and Smithfield Business Center should be on your left.

Advertisement