Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPP Claim back

Options
  • 19-05-2014 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi there,

I received a letter to say my Card Protection policy will automatically renew in July at a cost of €35. I don't know how I managed to get this insurance and as far as I know have been paying for it for a number of years. Would I have signed something with the bank when i got my credit card? How does this insurance come about? 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi Kurumba,

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]The Card Protection Plan can be purchased at any time with CPP directly however if the charge appears on your credit card it is likely it was taken out when you first signed up for the card and is charged on an annual basis, if you would like a copy of the credit card application to confirm you can contact CCS directly on 0818251251 or 08453098099.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Should you wish to cancel your Card Protection Plan you may do so by any of the following methods:[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif] [/font]

·        [font=Arial", "sans-serif]Call 0044 844 848 1517[/font]

·        [font=Arial", "sans-serif]Log onto [font=Times New Roman", "serif]www.cpp.co.uk[/font][/font]

·        [font=Arial", "sans-serif]Send request in writing to:  Card Protection Plan Ltd, Holgate Road, York YA26 4GA, England[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]I hope this help, thanks for the post.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Janette[/font]

Advertisement