Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 phone

Options
  • 19-05-2014 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Had reason to ring 365 Phone yesterday with query in relation to my CC.

On my first call I was transferred to Card Services placed on hold for ten minutes.
    A ringing tone then came on the line as if I was being transferred to an operator however I was disconnected.

I then rang a second time with the same result. - Transferred, on hold for ten minutes and then disconnected.

On third attempt, I eventually got through to an operator in card services who kindly dealt with my query.

In all what should of taken 5 mins took well over half and hour and after checking my online phone account cost €6+.

Needless to say I was not in good mood when I had eventually completed my call.

Based on the level of charges imposed on my account, I had (foolishly) expected a better level of customer care.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi impega1, 

Thanks for taking the time to post. 

Apologies for the amount of time you spent on the phone.

We're not aware of any technical issues with phone lines however we would like the opportunity to look into this. Can you please let us know the number you dialled and the approximate time you called?

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭impega1

Hi impega1, 

We're not aware of any technical issues with phone lines however we would like the opportunity to look into this. Can you please let us know the number you dialled and the approximate time you called?

Thanks

Billy

I called 0818 365 365 

Call 1 3:23  
    Call 2 3:35  
    Call 3 3:47  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

impega1 wrote: »
    Hi impega1, 

Thanks

Billy

I called 0818 365 365 

Call 1 3:23  
    Call 2 3:35  
    Call 3 3:47  
    Hi impega1, 

Thanks for the details. 

We've been in touch with the Credit Card Services Team
    The lines were busy at the times you called however they could not find any fault with the lines. 

Apologies again for the amount of time you spent on the phone yesterday. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭db

Check here for an alternative to the 0818 number that might save you money in the future.  A lot of people don't realise that 1850, 1890 & 0818 numbers are not included in their plan and are charged by the minute.

Advertisement