Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€250 IrelandHotels.com voucher to be won with Electric Ireland, for Powering Rewards!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Have never been to the Giant's Causeway so would like to get up there at some point this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

Westport and the surrounding area definitely 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

The most enjoyable Irish break I've had has definitely got to be Lahinch. We went there for a brilliant family holiday when I was about 12, and, even for a 'cool' 'almost' teenager, it was great. Fantastic weather, fun activities and outings, and even achieving my first par on a golf course, nothing else has matched it since in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Anywhere along the coast is amazing. Nice beaches, walks, climbs. Whatever you need!
    Reaslly must spend more time on the west coast though. Its been tragically under visited by me :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

The Ring of Kerry- the best scenery in Irealand bar none, and great people :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I love Galway. (All of it!)
    I am biased though as I am from there. 

The city itself is fantastic. Shop St. is buzzing with activity, especially during sunny summer evenings. So many lively pubs! Nothing better than having a beer with friends sitting outside on the street. It's also a very scenic city and welcoming to tourists. Connemara is a beautiful area with breathtaking views. Drove around it during Easter and even though it was cloudy, I got some pretty cool photos. I don't know anyone who has had a bad time in Galway, or doesn't promise to revisit! :-) 

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

I'd like to visit Kerry as I have never been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Kerry absolutely stunning. Hope to get there this summer with my girlfriend. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Buncrana, Co Donegal. Beautiful spot and i just love the accent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Dying to visit some rural remote areas of cork and kerry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,245 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Donegal is a beautiful to visit. Lovely beaches, good surf and decent pints with a good helping of craic on the side. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

Achill island, best views and best fishing ever. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Donegal is beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 poppymai

Absolutely love going to Cork with our children! My husbands family is from West Cork so we try to go as much as we can. There is so much on offer for families and the scenery is second to none! 
    killarney wud love to take my little girl as a first holy communion surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

Favourite place I've been is Bundoran in Donegal. Absolutely loved surfing up there and loved the beach :) 

I'd love to go to Tramore in Waterford during the summer :) 

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jacob55

Wexford....The Sunny South East

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭hollee

Westport, beautiful anytime of year. 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

West Clare has always held a special place in our families hearts. Kilkee in particular.
    I would love to win this so I could give it to my daughter for her 30th birthday.
    She could do with a little sea air :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

I love hiking holidays in the Mourne mountains.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Crettyard in Co. Laois. I've been told it's like a fairytale town. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Celtic3x

My favourite holiday location in Ireland without a doubt has to be….Tramore.
    We started the day by taking in all of what Tramore has to offer, we spent over an hour wandering through the streets and planning our day ahead.

We picked up some fresh strawberries and homemade bread, packed our picnic basket and headed to the beautiful golden sandy beach.  
    After soaking up the sun for a few hours, and having our ham ‘sand’wiches we decided to give the amusements a go.  Having tested the amusements and won a Giant Teddy Bear, we crossed the road to try our luck at the slot machines.

After spending most of our money on the slot machines we decided to head to Doolys Famous chip shop for the traditional fish and chips.

On winning this competition, and seeing that Irelandhotels.com have accommodation in Tramore , we would love to return again this summer.  Fingers crossed we will have the sun again this summer.

Kinsale or Youghal are great places to stay.lots to do and see.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Got to be Achill Island, beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SwimFin

Inishboffin:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

My favourite holiday destination is Connemara :)

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Teagwee

Gola Island - the place that time forgot.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Connemara, Co. Galway. Beautiful landscape and some lovely towns.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

The Burren is a special place, never fails to amaze me and always something new even though you could have seen the same spot several times

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

We honeymooned in Falcarragh Co Donegal, great memories and great scenery and people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

I moved here about 10 years ago to the SouthEast. 

I've never been able to get over to the West and would love to see Kylmore Abbey and Galway due to work and family commitments. I would so love to get over there though to have a much needed "me" time :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement