Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€250 IrelandHotels.com voucher to be won with Electric Ireland, for Powering Rewards!

Options
  • 19-05-2014 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Our rewards scheme #PoweringRewards has great offers with our generous partners, including IrelandHotels.com, Lifestyle Sports, Topflight, Lloyds Pharmacy and Screenclick.com. To avail of these offers, you would need to register with Powering Rewards before the end of May... and now we also have a €250 voucher from IrelandHotels.com to give away here on Boards!

Ok, so we know full well what the story is with Irish weather. However, when the sun does make an occasional appearance (as has been the case, on and off, recently!) the stunning beauty of so much of this island is highlighted, and it is a really great place to be!
    What's your favourite holiday destination in Ireland? Or where have you not been yet that you would like to visit? Let us know, including memories if you wish!

Childgreenbucketresized_zps193728f0.jpg

The lucky winner will be chosen randomly next Monday 26th May and will be able to use their voucher from IrelandHotels.com at any of the numerous destinations listed on their website!

Terms and conditions for this competition.

All the best,
    The Electric Ireland team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Stonebabies

Absolutely love going to Cork with our children! My husbands family is from West Cork so we try to go as much as we can. There is so much on offer for families and the scenery is second to none! 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

Galway city,loads to see and do

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭coolclogher

Has to be Galway, 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

cork

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Galway City. It's always going to be Galway.

Fantastic night life, nice sights to see and very welcoming for tourists.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

My favourite holiday is to spend a few days in the wilderness and rugged beauty of Achill Island, topped off with a few days in Galway on the way back. Can't go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Cork biy,

Shur you'd be a langer ta go anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

I love Kerry, the wilderness is stunning and the people are brilliant. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

Always wanted to visit the skellig islands and aran islands. Any time I've been near them the weather was terrible so I've been saving them for a heatwave visit to get the most out of the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

A few days in Dingle would be great, kids would love to get out to see Fungi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Fav place is Galway, My uncle has a house in the middle of no where but it was always great as a kid to climb trees and have camp outs.

I'd love to visit Kerry, I plan on going this Summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭surpy

galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

West Cork,Beara Peninsula
    No place like it on this earth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Connemara can look fantastic this time of year in the sunshine. Lovely part of the world to be in..... weather permitting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

well considering i have never spent a night in a hotel outside of Dublin or Cork, Anywhere in Ireland will do, would love a stay by the seaside though so maybe the west coast would be nice for a spin and a stay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭buttonsc

I would love  to travel the  "Wild Atlantic Way " or part of it,The west coast of Ireland really captivates me with its stunning beauty. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PaulinemRe

Our family love Bundoran, lovely long walks on the beach and always plenty to do with our 5 kids. Myself and my hubby love going there for a nice romantic break too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭samsausage

Hi folks,

Our rewards scheme #PoweringRewards has great offers with our generous partners, including IrelandHotels.com, Lifestyle Sports, Topflight, Lloyds Pharmacy and Screenclick.com. To avail of these offers, you would need to register with Powering Rewards before the end of May... and now we also have a €250 voucher from IrelandHotels.com to give away here on Boards!

Ok, so we know full well what the story is with Irish weather. However, when the sun does make an occasional appearance (as has been the case, on and off, recently!) the stunning beauty of so much of this island is highlighted, and it is a really great place to be!
    What's your favourite holiday destination in Ireland? Or where have you not been yet that you would like to visit? Let us know, including memories if you wish!

Childgreenbucketresized_zps193728f0.jpg

The lucky winner will be chosen randomly next Monday 26th May and will be able to use their voucher from IrelandHotels.com at any of the numerous destinations listed on their website!

Terms and conditions for this competition.

All the best,
    The Electric Ireland team
    I love Kinsale & Westport - loads of great restaurants and pubs and fantastic scenery. Place I am most looking forward to visiting is Donegal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Leitrim? :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I'm going to have to go with Galway, always have a good laugh with the missus there 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭blondiexox

Killarney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Kenmare in Kerry simply beautiful. 

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ImaRock

My favourite holiday destination in Ireland is "Belfast" without a doubt. It is a vibrant, bustling city with plenty to see and brimming with history. Myself and my friends went to Belfast in the Summer of 2012 and we had an unforgettable time that we still talk about today. We went on a guided tour of the Murals in the Catholic and Protestant areas of Belfast which gave us an insight into what had occurred there. It was quite surreal actually standing in places in these areas that had experienced shootings and bombings. Until then I had only seen it on the news. I felt quite safe though as the black cab drivers who took us on the tour reassured me which I was grateful for as I had some concerns for safety prior to leaving. We took plenty of photos then headed to the got-to-see Titanic Exhibition which coincidentally marked it's 100th anniversary in that year. The tour of the Titanic exhibition is breathtaking with furniture and artifacts from the actual Titanic and a rollercoaster that took us on a tour of the engine room of the ship. The weather was incredible on this day also. Myself and my friends sat outside the exhibition hall drinking tea as we waited on our bus back to Dublin. Some friendly Belfast Policemen even stopped and posed in photos with us. To sum it up- the whole experience was fantastic and we look forward to going again :).

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Belfast 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

The other half has never been to the Cliffs of Moher in Clare... we've been meaning to go on a road trip and spend some quality time together. We got engaged recently but never got to celebrate... I'd love to surprise him with a trip... to the most romantic place!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had my best holiday ever last year travelling Kerry and Clare in a campervan during the heatwave :D 

Heading off in it again this summer, still looking for ideas in Ireland :) 

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Jacob55

It has to be Wexford in the sunny south east!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Fav place Kilarney - The Castlerosse Hotel, as for the memories, how long have you got!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Enniscrone in sligo.
    Amazing beach and loads for the kids to do.
    We have been for the past 3 years and love it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement