Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€250 IrelandHotels.com voucher to be won with Electric Ireland, for Powering Rewards!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Killarney definitely! And living in Cork it's not too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

I'd love to go to Cork, we got engaged there on our 10 year anniversary at the end of June last year and we're due a baby June of this year so I'd love the chance for the three of us to go down as a family and have a holiday to remember together as with the little man on the way we're very tight on money!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

Cork to visit the family.

j

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The whole south/west coast is beautiful, touring round them last year in a camper van in glorious weather was an absolute high point of my travels round our little isle!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 saphira

The best place for me has to be Castlegregory in Kerry, I have so many great memories of holidays down there. I would love to show my children this wonderful spot in kerry and make some more memories with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

Co.Kerry- up on the Ring of Kerry there is a beautiful lake up the mountains that you have to climb to reach. The view is just breathtaking and spectacular. My favourite place in the whole world 

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭magicray

Kilmore Quay Co Wexford, great for a stroll, a quick dip then fish and chips afterwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Very fond memories of the seaside at Lahinch as a child, no matter how many times we'd visit the aquarium it was always the first thing I wanted to go see. 

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭seany76

Now Antrim I have still got to see 
    Killarney I always love to be
    Cork is good and Donegal too
    Galway I've been to a times few
    Wexford for straberries you just can't beat
    Carlow for the cousins to meet 
    Been to Mayo that was not great 
    Maybe it was me or maybe my date
    My plan is that every county 
    For in each there is great bounty
    Whether its the fresh fish in kinsale 
    wherever I go won't be a fail 
    there is beauty to see in each county and city
    far better in real life then postcard picture pretty

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

I Love Galway you cant beat it. I lived there in College and I met my Fiance there too so it has lots of happy memories. We are looking to go away this summer as a family. My Fiance has worked his socks off (he is self employed) and we only spend time together maybe 2 times a weeks.

Good luck to all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Way out West Mayo is a lovely part of the country, (when the weather is fine).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I've never been to Donegal, it's a place I'd love to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bowsie

Westport and environs - so much to do and see, fantastic scenery, amazing fish restaurants and great criac in the pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭bazery

Cork ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Killarney is a great base for climbing Carrantuohil.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭hotshots85

Cant beat Donegal in the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

Enniscrone in Co Sligo. My childhood holiday destination! 
    Ah, many great summer holiday was spent here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gracie Ni G

Has to be Mayo! Unspoiled beaches... Castles... Hotels... Mountains and remote romantic walks!  Amazing nightlife and loads of cosy pubs to warm up by the fire 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Even Bray does me on a nice Sunny Day! 

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

I really need to explore 'the whest' a bit more.
    So Sligo and Mayo are on the to do list!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

The West (be it north or south, don't we all want to go into the West!?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

In a word, Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I'd love to see more of the midlands, and spend a few nights there for once, rather than passing through thinking "that looks nice".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Would absolutely love to go back to Rossmore Beach in Wexford. It's like a whole other world. Best sandy beach in Ireland, where it seems like the sun is always shining!

(I've gone and jinxed the sunshine in Wexford now for the summer now, haven't I?)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Wexford and the sunny south east, sun sea and sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

My mother comes from Achill Island so I'm a regular visitor there however I haven't been to Crookhaven in a good few years and would love to visit West Cork again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭TOMP

Has to be cruising on the Shannon for a couple of weeks. You wont get closer to nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DaveHull

CONNEMARA beautiful and relaxing

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Galway, lovely scenery and great nightlife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Some amazing spots on the West Coast, love going to west Clare and Kerry (dingle and killarney)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement