Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€250 IrelandHotels.com voucher to be won with Electric Ireland, for Powering Rewards!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anita.vespa

All I wish is to visit the Cliffs of Moher.I live in Dublin since 7 years and never have had a chance to go there.also I just found out my husband never been there either. It would be an amazing surprise for his 40th Birthday on the 5th of June;))

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Dingle is such great craic any time of year, love it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I would like to go on the cruise around the cliffs of moher. I have been meaning to travel with the girlfriend and little one for some time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

Haven't been to Cork since Trabolgan about 30yrs ago, would love to go as a grown up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

Westport Co. Mayo, would love to bring the family away there for Craic agus ceol!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks all for taking part. Some brilliant posts!

There can only be one lucky winner, who will be chosen randomly. We're closing this competition now, and will announce the winner in a while!

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

And the winner is... Princess Peach!

Congratulations Princess Peach - we're sending you a private message now!

Stay tuned all for more competitions soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement