Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24: Day 9 - Live Another Day, Hour 4 [ 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. ] [** SPOILERS **]

• 19-05-2014 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭

Summary:
    With the threat escalating, Jack Bauer heads to the U.S. Embassy as the CIA closes in on him. Elsewhere, Margot (guest star Michelle Fairly) asserts her authority with unthinkable force, President Heller faces members of Parliament and Kate Morgan takes matters into her own hands.

Looks deadly, cant wait to see Audreys reaction to Jack being back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

I cant wait for this. This season has started off so so well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Mac B

Raf32 wrote: »

I agree, loved all 3 episodes so far, definitely still addicted to 24, despite the long break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Raf32 wrote: »

Forgot how fast the story moves, few other shows have such plot development in 3 hours. Cant wait til Jack and Audrey meet properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Forgot how fast the story moves, few other shows have such plot development in 3 hours. Cant wait til Jack and Audrey meet properly.
    Mac B wrote: »
    I agree, loved all 3 episodes so far, definitely still addicted to 24, despite the long break

I only starting watching last summer, it really is one of the best shows ever. Always something happening in it. Tonight is gonna be so epic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I like Kate. I like Kate. She better not be another season 1
    Nina.
    (in case some are starting series fresh)
    Episode flew. Some cheesy bit with the Simone and Navid (sp?). Could see the 'twist' coming miles away. Some mother that Lady Stark!

Gotta Love Jack shooting Marines in the vests. Few punctured lungs and broken bones - be grand!

Anyone else think the 'program' Adrian was getting Jack to upload was stealing files. CIA will find that and won't believe Jack/Kate until it's too late.

Heller's speech was weird and his decision on Jack was surprising. Why the feck would you trust Mark, who's held stuff back from you and been questioning you the last few hours, over Audrey who's been standing by these last few hours?

• Advertisement

Class episode, let out a bit of a shriek at the eh....cutting scene.
    Last ten minutes were very tense, i'd say jack will team up with kate now.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Watching again S1. Jack was so young and innocent in the early days.

Yeah, even though Simone brutally killed Yates. I felt sorry for her. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭pah

Heller : Jack - you shot two people!

Jack : Sir, they were flesh wounds

Heller: How do you know that?

Jack : Because I pulled the trigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Absolutely loved that episode. Classic, classic 24. Unbelievable, dramatic and just plain awesome entertainment!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That was fantastic. 24 at it's absolute best imo. Really bloody tense for pretty much the entire episode. I wonder will Heller find out Mark faked his signature on a presidential document...that's a coup d'etat either there. Both CIA agents are actually quite cool...plus Kate :o

The one thing that i really don't want to see is a mole. Seriously, we've had enough of them, and there's no need. Fair enough if Cross betrays them, but please god let no other moles pop up.

Ditto here on the moles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I love Kate Morgan.

Theres always a mole! My bet is that it's one of the 2 guys in the CIA, maybe something to do with Kates' husband not being guilty.

Anyone but Kate.

I'm sure there a twist where her husband was framed. However, Kate is too cool a character to waste on being a mole.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Haven't posted in here at all this season but I am loving 24 so far. It's good to be back.

Another strong episode. Last week I thought Kate was going to 'moletown', she seems too clever to have let her husband's treason go under her radar. However, I now think that her male version of Chloe at C.I.A. H.Q. (the guy who apparently has a thing for her) set her husband up and he is my current odds-on favourite to be this season's mole.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good episode, better than last week's. Don't think Kate's the mole.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

With only 12 episodes, i'm hoping they don't need a mole to stretch things out. There should be plenty of real story to fill the last 8 episodes.

Only 8 episodes left :(

Yeah it would be so nice to have a season of 24 without a mole. Think the last time that happened was season 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭pah

Turtwig wrote: »
    Yeah it would be so nice to have a season of 24 without a mole. Think the last time that happened was season 3?

Yeah, Gayel was flagged as a mole but it was all part of the elaborate sting

Advertisement