Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerblade DT3 vs Chaos Anarchy?

Options
  • 19-05-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I am in the market for some second hand rollerblades at the moment. These would be mainly used around parks and footpaths at a fairly relaxed pace. I wouldn't be grinding or anything like that! I've gotten too old for that stuff!

I have seen a few options on adverts and I was wonder would any knowledgable person here give me some advice. Should I go for the Rollerblade Downtown 3's or the Chaos Anarchy's?

I was gifted a pair of Roces' way way back in the day when my mate got a new pair, they were the business. Would the two I mention above be on par with them?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

I went for the Chaos Revolutions in the end. Took them for a spin last night, delighted with them! Next step is a trip to the skatepark.

Advertisement