Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 repair

Options
  • 19-05-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

can any recommend somewhere to get one repaired. it wont turn on. powersupply of because in checked it with another one. on southside....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

There was this chap in Bray I used a couple of times. This was a few years ago mind you (2009)

Just checked Google and I see he has a website so I assume he is still in business http://consolerepairs.hostireland.com

I got my xbox 360 repaired off him and it worked grand. So I recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Celeron Media

Please read the awful reviews online about console repairs in Bray before considering bringing in your console. Anyway I would be almost certain that your console has a bad ground contact. All input/output jacks have to be grounded to metal shield inside and when one fails to make contact, the console will not boot. start with checking your usb ports and psu jack for bad contacts.

Just been reading a few reviews after what Celeron said above and there is just something so stupid going on :pac:

Basically you have got console repair and console repairs :pac: Two different companies with the same name (whats an S after all lol) So when you read bad reviews you can't really be sure which one they are talking about. Unless they mention location.

Utter stupid :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

Hi B.A.,

can you remember the name of the guy you were dealing with?

Thanks

jb

The one I had dealings with was the chap in Bray. If memory serves me correct his name was Sean.

But after my post above last night. I went looking for more reviews on both places (I was bored, sue me lol) and it's just a joke... you can find both good and bad reviews for each place. Reviews that mention location so no confusion aswell.

Jb, you are just going to have to take a punt on either one or try and find another place. All these reviews seem bollocks being honest. Cause you don't know what to think.

I would forget about my recommendation of Bray guy too. Just a flip a coin sadly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement