Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much to get a new line installed

Options
  • 19-05-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are existing eircom broadband customers and are currently looking at renting a house a couple of miles outside a mid sized town. The house is a new build and has no line installed. Can you tell me how much would it cost to get a line installed and what would be involved in same. Also would the line be able to be connected to a broadband service? i will supply the address on request

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Hi,

We are existing eircom broadband customers and are currently looking at renting a house a couple of miles outside a mid sized town. The house is a new build and has no line installed. Can you tell me how much would it cost to get a line installed and what would be involved in same. Also would the line be able to be connected to a broadband service? i will supply the address on request

Thanks

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi jmorrisey

Connection & installation is free from eircom if you wish to remain a customer, however if the house is a new build then new poles and/or ducting may need to be arranged but the best thing to do is to place the order for installation and a technician will do a site evaluation as to what works are required.

If ducting or further works need to be arranged this can take a considerable amount of time to arrange and does not fall within the usual ten working day timeframe.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]To place your order for a new line please contact sales on free phone 1800503303. Unfortunately we would not be able to predict if a line currently not installed can get broadband but if surrounding houses do then that's a good indication.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Advertisement