Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pillo Hotel

Options
  • 19-05-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,
    has anyone got any good reviews about the pillo hotel in Ashbourne(never heard of it before),was looking up trip advisor,reviews were only ok.its either there or crowne plaza in Blanchardstown,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

Hi there

The Pillo is located on the edge of Ashbourne, only a short drive to the Tayto Park. My parents went for a coffee and scone there lately and had terrible service so I can't give you a recommendation on that front unfortunately.

I'm not sure if you are going with kids but it has the advantage of a pool. The Crowne Plaze is located right at Blanchardstown shopping centre so you can walk to places to get etc. With the Pillo you are a few km from the main street of Ashbourne.

Hope that helps somewhat.

Advertisement