Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NicholasMosse.com Discount

Options
  • 19-05-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Before I buy from their site, has anyone got a discount code that can be used on the NicholasMosse.com website? A friend told me that there is often some in circulation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

They never have them, they do specials on their site - at the moment it's chef sets and I think 4 for 3 custard pots.

They have one "offer" a year for people on their mailing list who shop there within the year, usually 20% off & an email is sent but you have to be on their mailing list,

This is one company who do not offer discounts otherwise, it's worth popping in to them for their seconds if you can.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Thanks for recommending to sign up for their newsletter, I did so at the weekend and received an offer today for one of the products I was looking at! It was worth waiting a few days to purchase.

Advertisement