Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Credit Card Comp

Options
  • 19-05-2014 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey,

I have applied for and received my credit card. I have tried applying for the competition for the holiday that is running along side it but I can't seem to access the webpage.

I am using the link provided on the rules and regulation page (boards won't let me post the link) but the page seems to be down, how do I go about entering it?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi MantisTaboggan, 

Thank you for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you confirm if you applied for your Credit Card online or through your local Bank of Ireland branch?

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MantisTaboggan

Hi MantisTaboggan, 

Thank you for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie. 

We would like to look into this further for you. Can you confirm if you applied for your Credit Card online or through your local Bank of Ireland branch?

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

I applied through the branch in DCU. It's okay now, I got a link to a page that lets me enter. However, the link on the rules and regulations page on the BOI website still isn't working.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi MantisTaboggan, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for coming back to us and we're delighted to hear you have been able to enter the competition. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We can confirm the link on the rules and regulations page is only available to customers when they apply online and at the time of application. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We apologise for any confusion surrounding this and we wish you the best of luck in the competition. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

Advertisement