Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trading

Options
  • 19-05-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Trying to get a trade done thru the madden site but having trouble.
    Its showing I have a trade pending but when I select it nothing happens.
    Im on my fone so cud that be the problem.
    Anyone any hints or tips?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

If you or your trade partner have played your game the trade wont go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Neither of us have played our game. Well I don't think the patriots have. If we propose the trade after we have played the games will it go through?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No idea, certainly worth a try, most likely you will have to wait for the advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

adrian522 wrote: »
    No idea, certainly worth a try, most likely you will have to wait for the advance

The way it works for is raoul is that we both played our games then proposed the trade then it went through

The way it works for is raoul is that we both played our games then proposed the trade then it went through

Have the pats played their game?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

No

Yeah, so neither of us played our games and he couldn't accept the trade. So, after this it will be week 7? So we won't be able to get the trade through then?

Can we do a release and pick up thing?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Week 8 is the trade deadline

Ah fantastic :).

Advertisement