Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Life took DD on wrong date

Options
  • 19-05-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hi as title says BOI Life took a DD on the 14th of this month, I instructed them to take it on 17th , they charged me 12.70,what should I do now to get refund, not marked on ICB etc?Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi fire_man

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We are sorry to hear of the recent unpaid charged to your account. We would suggest contacting Bank of Ireland Life directly and a representative can look further into the charge and also your concerns in relation to the unpaid showing on your bank account. They can certainly advise your branch of this also. 

Representatives are available on 1890 309 309 

We hope this information helps. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us here.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fire_man

Hi fire_man

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We are sorry to hear of the recent unpaid charged to your account. We would suggest contacting Bank of Ireland Life directly and a representative can look further into the charge and also your concerns in relation to the unpaid showing on your bank account. They can certainly advise your branch of this also. 

Representatives are available on 1890 309 309 

We hope this information helps. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us here.

Thanks
    Alison
    Thanks Alison

Advertisement