Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibility of high ranking eircom employee attendance?

Options
  • 19-05-2014 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

Hi, Given the huge number of issue both myself and seemingly most eircom customers seem to be having with the complete lack of competence of the staff and constant failures on their part, would it be possible to have someone who really matters log into this talk to section to receive the feedback? 
    It always seems like it falls on deaf ears in the hundreds of complaints threads in this forum and when you ring the helpdesk. I'm not really looking for a bashing thread, more a feedback thread to perhaps improve a shambles of a company.
    What are the odds reps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

rex-x wrote: »
    Hi, Given the huge number of issue both myself and seemingly most eircom customers seem to be having with the complete lack of competence of the staff and constant failures on their part, would it be possible to have someone who really matters log into this talk to section to receive the feedback? 
    It always seems like it falls on deaf ears in the hundreds of complaints threads in this forum and when you ring the helpdesk. I'm not really looking for a bashing thread, more a feedback thread to perhaps improve a shambles of a company.
    What are the odds reps?

Hi rex-x

Thanks for your post, and we have sent this on to eFibre Programme Director. Contrary to “falling on deaf ears”, I can confirm that we pass on all feedback on a daily basis and all information is directed to relevant  subject experts and managers.

In this Boards.ie and other social media channels act exactly like a “feedback” channel. Though we have passed on your request, I am not sure what such a move would achieve.

The only way that any of the issues can be resolved is through the correct reporting and logging of either individual or network issues and collective case. And we are always happy to follow up on all issues and provide feedback when this is available.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement