Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearing Out

Options
  • 19-05-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello Guy's

I'm Stephen, I have a few brand new laminated books on Palm Reading(all the main books). And also one or two on Tarot, plus about 10 Tarot Decks (some brand new)
    And "THE" book on Lenormand (English) plus about 10 Decks.

They are all FREE, I can meet anyone anywhere in Sligo, or if you want to work out something with Posting, well then let me know.

I am parting with it all because it does NOT WORK, I gave it 5 years learning every inch.

Thanks Guy's

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Hello Guy's

I'm Stephen, I have a few brand new laminated books on Palm Reading(all the main books). And also one or two on Tarot, plus about 10 Tarot Decks (some brand new)
    And "THE" book on Lenormand (English) plus about 10 Decks.

They are all FREE, I can meet anyone anywhere in Sligo, or if you want to work out something with Posting, well then let me know.

I am parting with it all because it does NOT WORK, I gave it 5 years learning every inch.

Thanks Guy's
    if you used them for 5 years how are they brand new , they could hold your negative energy just thinking as you are clearly a non believer I'm just wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stephenoneill

James DD wrote: »
    if you used them for 5 years how are they brand new , they could hold your negative energy just thinking as you are clearly a non believer I'm just wondering

Oh I believed for long enough , trust me. I only used some of the Decks, but others I just collected ,Brand new, some rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hi Stephen,

You could try putting them on adverts.ie

Riamfada wrote: »
    Hi Stephen,

You could try putting them on adverts.ie

Yeah will do, I'm sure someone will want them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Yeah will do, I'm sure someone will want them.

sell them get some cash in the bank

• Advertisement

James DD wrote: »
    sell them get some cash in the bank
    They are Worth alot more then I would get for them if I sold them , I would sooner just give them away.

Advertisement