Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Leaving cert 2014

• 19-05-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has done the journal intime from the French pre-leaving cert paper this year? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

There are at least two different French mock papers this year. I did the one about your friend cheating in an exam, got 29/30.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Yummycupacake

robman60 wrote: »
    There are at least two different French mock papers this year. I did the one about your friend cheating in an exam, got 29/30.

Wow that's a really good result! I think we got a different paper.. I had the one about ur parents not letting u go to a concert..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Wow that's a really good result! I think we got a different paper.. I had the one about ur parents not letting u go to a concert..

Yes got 30/30..marked easy though I think. Why so?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Yummycupacake

oncex wrote: »
    Yes got 30/30..marked easy though I think. Why so?

I have to use a different answer for a test on Friday on the same question and I've used most of my notes on the previous answer.. Just wondering if anyone could give me a sample answer? Would appreciate it a lot :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

I have to use a different answer for a test on Friday on the same question and I've used most of my notes on the previous answer.. Just wondering if anyone could give me a sample answer? Would appreciate it a lot :)
    Sample answers aren't the way to go for French. Why can't you use the notes you have again if it's relevant to the question.

• Advertisement
Advertisement