Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter for exterior of Charlesland properties

Options
  • 20-05-2014 7:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

A few weeks back I received a flyer for a painter who was offering to paint windows and doors of Charlesland properties for a set price. I have lost the flyer and am keen to contact him. I can't remember his name either. Does anyone have his name and number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

bennetts wrote: »
    A few weeks back I received a flyer for a painter who was offering to paint windows and doors of Charlesland properties for a set price. I have lost the flyer and am keen to contact him. I can't remember his name either. Does anyone have his name and number?

I got his details from management company office. He did some interior painting for us. Was Pleased with his work.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Newcomers1

Jimjay wrote: »
    I got his details from management company office. He did some interior painting for us. Was Pleased with his work.

This is the guy that did ours two weeks ago, Mgmt Co gage his name. Super job. He knew you Jimjay as we were talking photography, so probably the same guy.

Eamon Roche 087-6340724

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sso

We also used Eamonn Roache and were delighted with the job. Everything was clean and tidy after he left. He did three coats and it looks great. He was 6hours doing it. Definitely no corners cut. His daughter is a great receptionist and her dad will call you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Decks79

Are the mgmt company not doing ext house painting as part of our fees?

• Advertisement
Advertisement