Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My DSL on my modem Keeps Dropping

Options
  • 20-05-2014 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey everyone can anybody tell me why my DSL on my efibre Zyxel F1000 modem keeps dropping every 5-10 minutes i changed every line in the house included eternet cable and also reset the modem numerous times and left it unplugged for hours. i rang eircom and they told me the lines to the house are ok but i know its something and cant seem to put my finger on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Exidous93 wrote: »
    hey everyone can anybody tell me why my DSL on my efibre Zyxel F1000 modem keeps dropping every 5-10 minutes i changed every line in the house included eternet cable and also reset the modem numerous times and left it unplugged for hours. i rang eircom and they told me the lines to the house are ok but i know its something and cant seem to put my finger on it.
    Hi Exidous93

Sorry to hear this, connection loss like this really should'nt be happening, I'm sorry to hear technical support were unable to help when you called - please PM me your efibre account number and landline number - I'll request technical support to look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Exidous93

it hasnt happend since but from tis morning on wards its happening now again my number is <snip>. my account is <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Exidous93 wrote: »
    it hasnt happend since but from tis morning on wards its happening now again my number is <snip>. my account is <snip>
    Hi Exodus93

I would recommend editing your post to take out the account number. I will look in to this today and get back to you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement