Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Controller

Options
  • 20-05-2014 8:22am

I have 2 dreamcast ones to swap if interested?
    or cash!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Should have any amount of them, can bring one in tomorrow for ya?

Ya good man ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Doge

Justt to let you know the fakes look identical to the real deal in everyway so be careful!

Fully certain i have a fake black dualshock one, that i got really cheap on ebay a few years back.

The telltale sign is that the x,o, triangle and square buttons almost push down underneath the shell of the controller.

I thought it may have just been cost cutting by sony, but when i compared it to a ps3 controller i bought recently, the buttons in the ps3 controller, didnt push in as much. In fact they push in the same amount as the original ps1 controller which is fantastic.

The dpad on the fakes pushes in a fair but also, and generally feels more flimsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Doge

Just saw Los Lobos is selling you one, i have no doubt in my mind that its legit.

I was just replying in case an anonymous poster was selling you one!

waveform wrote: »
    Just saw Los Lobos is selling you one, i have no doubt in my mind that its legit.

He has been known to deal in atari boots :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement