Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what does this mean?

• 20-05-2014 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I woke up this morning to find a dribble of oil around the top of the front left fork on my gsxr 750 k7.... I have no Idea what this means and what to do about it, any ideas?

Links to pictures here & here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

There's a rubber ring seal around the top of the cartridge, it might be gone. Take the weight off the front forks and release the fork spring, inspect and re - tighten every to spec. See if it reoccurs. With any luck it's just loosened itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Thanks KTRIC, Ive been doing a bit of reading this morning and a lot of people say that if its i blown seal then you might as well get the oil and seals replaced for both forks, and since i dont think they have ever been done now could be a good time to get them looked at, any idea what the cost of getting this done is (oil change and replace seals if needed)?

Advertisement