Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luggage Repair

Options
  • 20-05-2014 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in town that repairs luggage. Its a Eminent hardshell suitcase with latches and not zips, something like this one.

$%28KGrHqZHJBIFET-I4t%28lBRFlrQJib!~~60_35.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 nidge123

Is it a samsonite because if it is . It can be returned to store where purchased and sent back to supplier... They are a fantasic range of bags...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

nidge123 wrote: »
    Is it a samsonite because if it is . It can be returned to store where purchased and sent back to supplier... They are a fantasic range of bags...

I actually omitted the brand. Its an Eminent suitcase. It was bought in Singapore unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Whats wrong with it? I might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Whats wrong with it? I might be able to help.

It opens clasps but won't open fully. I'm not sure of the combo on it, but if i close the clasps and put in any number it still opens the clasps.

EHAX3dZl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Sorry, cant help there. Dont think anywhere would have the parts to replace the lock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement