Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday homes

Options
  • 20-05-2014 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. We are hoping to visit Kerry this year in July/August but I'm having problems finding somewhere suitable. There is my husband, myself and two medium sized dogs. Any pet friendly place I look up have one dog allowed, dogs must be kept outside/in utility room etc or the garden is shared or not fully enclosed. It's very frustrating to go through the websites and find a house only to have to enquire to find out it's not really pet friendly or not suitable for pets.

We are looking for anywhere that is genuinely pet friendly, with a private enclosed garden in a quiet location. Facilities in the house don't matter at all. All we want is a base that we can come back to in the evenings, let the dogs play in the garden while we have our dinner outside with them (they are never outside alone but fully enclosed is still necessary for safety's sake). We'd happily go to a caravan or even a campsite if it offered the enclosed private garden.

If anybody has any suggestions of where I should look, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement