Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More stocks...

Options
  • 20-05-2014 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

Given the enormous interest in high-quality after-market stocks that I see on this forum, I thought I'd post yet another option for those of you looking for something different for any kind of rifle/carbine requirement.

This short movie is from the UK Gunshow, and highlights Joe West gunstocks. He has a slightly different take on things, insofar as his stocks are fully-shaped, but not 100% surface finished unless you pay him to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBPw90rEtQU

Needless to say, I have no connection whatsoever with Mr West or his products - everything that he does is way too new for me!

tac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Dian Cecht

I've emailed him 4 times & never got a reply. If he wasn't interested in my business you think he'd have the courtesy to say so :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Dian Cecht wrote: »
    I've emailed him 4 times & never got a reply. If he wasn't interested in my business you think he'd have the courtesy to say so :rolleyes:

:eek: Atonnement!

I'll email him and see if he has any excuse for this poor behaviour.

Whinemeal, please read your PMs.

tac

I sent 2 x emails in February & 2 in March, this year.............no reply!

I gave up & got a Boyds stock for my CZ. Not as nice looking but at least they replied to my emails & I got what I wanted.

tac foley wrote: »
    :eek: Atonnement!

I'll email him and see if he has any excuse for this poor behaviour.

Whinemeal, please read your PMs.

tac

Do explain :confused:

Whinemeal = meanwhile.

Us polyglots play around a lot with languages, y'know.

tac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭brian67

Boyds Stocks great looking stock and most of them are only 99 Dollars i found them very helpful to deal with.

Well, Gentlemen- I've received a few PMs over on another site, and it seems that Mr West does bother not answer ANY emails, let alone yours or mine.

One poster told me that he tried six times- that's five times more than I did.

Please treat any dealings with this gentleman with a degree of circumspection - me, I'm very sorry I ever bothered to make the OP.

I hereby apologise deeply to you all.

tac

Just got this email from Mr West -

Hi Tac

That is strange to us as we try and answer all emails within a couple of days. Perhaps your friend has the email address wrong? The old .co.uk address has been replaced with joe@joewestriflestocks.com Alternatively I can be reached on 07788535673. Apologies for the late reply to your email, I've been on holiday. We have no restrictions on where we send our stocks, indeed, they have been sent all over the world.

Hope that clears it all up.

Best to all

tac

Advertisement