Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail problem !!!!

Options
  • 20-05-2014 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi

It's now 5 weeks since I could log into my eircom webmail. I forgot my password and went to change it online but it states "please contact technical support on whatever number"......

After phoning the number and being put from billy to jack back to billy etc etc and 30 mins later to be given a 1530 number for webmail the constantly fails when I try to phone it. I have made about 8 of these calls to have the above repeated over and over.

Then one day a breakthrough....this lovely deep voice answered-took my details and promised someone would phone me back from webmail the next day....... He kept his promise but I was busy doing the nappy change but I was left a voicemail from an unknown number -- "a "I hate my job" voice spoke & stated I will phone u back tomorrow.

I waited patiently
    Still waiting
    Waiting
    WAITING & phoning & getting f""""ing nowhere.

Please please please PM me here before all my hair is pulled out!!!!

Ps. Terrible customer service except for the lovely deep voiced male..........

Advertisement