Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of my gmail accounts is really slow

Options
  • 20-05-2014 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I've 3 google accounts set up, which have all been running nice a quick for the past year.

One of the accounts has now started to really become unresponsive and slow down. Loading emails, copy/paste in google drive is a chore.

The other 2 accounts which I've always open as well are working as normal with no lagging issues.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this issue?

I've tested on other computers and networks, but the problem still persists.

Has to be something with that account, but I don't know what it could be. :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Tested this in Safari, and everything works as normal - nice a fast.

So it has to be a chrome problem.

I hate Safari, so using that isn't an option.

Any way of finding a way to fix this in chrome? I've updated to the most recent version of chrome as well, but no change.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Lundar.

Hi Four of a kind,

Have you tried resetting chrome back to default. it quick and easy to do, sometimes the browser database and other files get corrupted.
    Link to resetting chrome guide this would eliminate one possible cause of it slowing down.

Advertisement