Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costa Coffee at Cruises street

• 20-05-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Just checked the city council planning site and its Costa Coffee looking to go into the old HMV. Seems we will have to wait a bit longer for Starbucks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Just checked the city council planning site and its Costa Coffee looking to go into the old HMV. Seems we will have to wait a bit longer for Starbucks..

Ya it's mentioned over in the Limerick business opening thread.

Rumours of Starbucks going for the crescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Saddest news I've ever heard.

On the upside, if Starbucks does set up in the Crescent, that would get me up & out for a long walk once or twice a week, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭jt65

walked down cruises st thursday afternoon

it was like the deserted village compared to a few years ago , actually william st wasn't much livelier

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Costa coffee tastes like shįte and will make take one quicker than any super strength laxative available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

According to Costa, they know nothing about Cruises Street.

I know staff in The Crescent and Childers Road and they heard nothing either.

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

According to Costa, they know nothing about Cruises Street.

I know staff in The Crescent and Childers Road and they heard nothing either.

:eek:

You might know staff, but you know the wrong staff.

head office wouldnt tell staff anything.

I know the area manager already asked someone I know to be the manager. They have been wanting to opening up in town for a few years so they would have Limerick covered.

Jetland (I know its gone years, but that was their plan for Limerick)
    Town
    Castletroy area
    Cresent.

You can pm me if you want.

well well expensive but hoping it will create jobs so good luck to them

Advertisement