Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would a taxi cost from town to the Clarion at Liffey Valley?

Options
  • 20-05-2014 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

How much would a taxi cost from town to the Clarion at Liffey Valley? It would be for a Saturday night. Is there any night bus that goes out this way?
    Apologies if posted in the wrong forum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

cocoman wrote: »
    How much would a taxi cost from town to the Clarion at Liffey Valley? It would be for a Saturday night. Is there any night bus that goes out this way?
    Apologies if posted in the wrong forum!

Depends on where in town and how many in taxi, but for one person from temple bar it be close to 20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

€20 euro was also my guess, but i think if you ring and prebook a hackney/taxi for an agreed time and place, it might be a bit cheaper. There is a nitelink bus 67N which might stop at the bus stop close to liffey valley, I would ask the driver just to be sure. The nitelink fare is €5/6 and runs at 00:00 02:00 03:30 04:00 on fridays/saturdays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Depends on where in town and how many in taxi, but for one person from temple bar it be close to 20 euro
    Thanks for that. 2 people and from temp bar dame st area.

bada_bing wrote: »
    €20 euro was also my guess, but i think if you ring and prebook a hackney/taxi for an agreed time and place, it might be a bit cheaper. There is a nitelink bus 67N which might stop at the bus stop close to liffey valley, I would ask the driver just to be sure. The nitelink fare is €5/6 and runs at 00:00 02:00 03:30 04:00 on fridays/saturdays
    Thanks. I'll look up the 67N.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

cocoman wrote: »

Somewhere between €18-23 according to transportforireland.ie

If it's a Saturday night do yourself a favor and get it on the keys so you won't be stuck in Dame St traffic running up the meter.

Advertisement