Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health & Nutrition for the Culinary Arts

Options
  • 20-05-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

I applied for H&N at the end of April, just before the late applications finished. Still haven't heard a word about an interview or to say I am not accepted. Has anybody heard anything, or know roughly when I'll hear either way? I applied as both a mature student and through FETAC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Prairie Girl

rawn wrote: »
    I applied for H&N at the end of April, just before the late applications finished. Still haven't heard a word about an interview or to say I am not accepted. Has anybody heard anything, or know roughly when I'll hear either way? I applied as both a mature student and through FETAC.

Hi rawn I applied for Baking and Pastry Arts Management and was told by admissions in Culinary Arts that it would be mid to late June for Interviews! A long wait I know, half hoping every day I'll hear something! Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Hi rawn I applied for Baking and Pastry Arts Management and was told by admissions in Culinary Arts that it would be mid to late June for Interviews! A long wait I know, half hoping every day I'll hear something! Best of luck

Whew, thanks! Good to know, the suspense is killing me, and cos I applied so late I know I'm down the bottom of the list :o Best of luck to you too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Prairie Girl

rawn wrote: »
    Whew, thanks! Good to know, the suspense is killing me, and cos I applied so late I know I'm down the bottom of the list :o Best of luck to you too! :D

Oh I know it's awful!! Dont know how many places there are either available...keep in touch. Let us know if you get called :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Got my acceptance today!

Advertisement