Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford History Group - John Condon Memorial

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Samsgirl wrote: »
    You do know it's against Boards rules to reveal someone name??

Its not even my name,some research there?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mark17

Some rules if a person can't reveal their names when criticising others, that's madness, sure anybody could say anything about any person, I'm off this, say under cover what you like about me, cowards the lot of yea and I mean that, can't reveal your names, if that's not cowardice what is????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

mark17 wrote: »
    Some rules if a person can't reveal their name when critise others, that's madness, sure anybody could say anything about any person, I'm off this, say under cover what you like about me, cowards the lot of yea and I mean that, can't reveal your names, if that's not cowardice what is????

Love the attitude. You might hold all the cards on the facebook page but you have to abide by someone else's rules on here.
    And no, nobody can just say anything on here. There are libel laws you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭LiamD1977

@Mark17 so far you have used the lies, bully , cowards and have told someone to "get a life"

Can you not see the problem you seem unable to have a conversation without getting personal.

Exactly the type of behaviour you use in your crusade against Waterford City Council.

You and your group of admins wouldn't be happy until every history/heritage decision in Waterford has to be run by your group for approval.

Your nasty belligerent behaviour just proves the point of the OP.

Some rules if a person can't reveal their names when criticising others, that's madness, sure anybody could say anything about any person, I'm off this, say under cover what you like about me, cowards the lot of yea and I mean that, can't reveal your names, if that's not cowardice what is????

Phew

Losing the will to live here ,someone else take over.

• Advertisement

Psssst
    Is he after bringing the ball home with him?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mark17

Did you forget to look, the tread said all that about me, and I gave my name, not the people here, hiding under alias's you included, good luck

Did you forget to look, the tread said all that about me, and I gave my name, not the people here, hiding under alias's you included, good luck

You said one of the posters name was Cian. Thats not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭LiamD1977

I would imagine he is running back to facebook to launch a rant !

I think the admins arent open to any sort of criticism. If they put heir hand up & said ok we went a bit ott with the negativity people might respect them more. They just seem to grasp at anything negative in relation to this event & trundle out the same old lines of it's all lies, Waterford City Council are liars, incompetent etc.. Anyone who posted anything good about it got shot down & dismissed straight away.
    Enough is enough.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Really not seeing the point in this thread. Contributes nothing useful, just slagging people who aren't on the forum off and slagging other groups/pages/websites/forums or whatever off. Then trying to name people (a mistake I've made in the past myself!), general confusing and random accusations and negativity.

So, consider the topic closed. In it's current form, it offers absolutely nothing useful. Any questions, please send me a PM.

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement