Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine sale ?

Options
  • 20-05-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Anyone aware of the next 25% off in tesco or other retailers need 100 bottles in a few weeks ,
    Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Dunnnes have 25% off 4 bottles until 2nd June

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Anyone know if there are any sales on like the 25% off 6 bottles at the moment? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I buy from here all the time, I hardly ever buy in a bricks and mortar shop anymore. The savings are too good (even with postage) but I usually put in enough to get the free postage

http://weinbaule.de/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭snowgal

how many do you order at a time? any problems inporting them? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

depends on the value of the bottle but I generally order over the 150eur needed for the free postage. There is a fab prosecco on that site for only around 7eur. Then you can spend up to 15 or 20 on an excellent quality wine. It depends on your own tastes/budget.

No issues importing it to date. I would assume the only possible issue is they don't charge Irish VAT rates. But I've never had an issue to date and I've been doing it a few years now. It's delivered via courier in specially packed boxes I've never had a breakage as yet.

I assume it's much similar to taking the car to France and filling the boot and coming home? Possibly?

• Advertisement

ImARebel wrote: »
    I buy from here all the time, I hardly ever buy in a bricks and mortar shop anymore. The savings are too good (even with postage) but I usually put in enough to get the free postage

http://weinbaule.de/

Thanks for that, looks good value. Im pretty sure technically you are supposed to pay vat on top of that, Id say you have just got away with it.

The dunnes 25% offer is back on for anyone that's interested, so just went with that

Thanks for that, looks good value. Im pretty sure technically you are supposed to pay vat on top of that, Id say you have just got away with it.

The dunnes 25% offer is back on for anyone that's interested, so just went with that

Is it not over today?

Fiolina wrote: »
    Is it not over today?

No, over the 22nd :)Summer_Wine_Festival-25_Off.jpg

No, over the 22nd :)Summer_Wine_Festival-25_Off.jpg

Thanks for that. I got the Gato Negro Carminiere there and it's lovely :)

Advertisement