Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which maths papers is this question from?

Options
  • 20-05-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My teacher gave us a maths test and the questions were clearly from the exam papers (they had the allocated space to write the answer and the "25 marks" on top of the page) Unfortunately the year didn't print just the: Project Maths Phase 1, Paper 2 - Higher Level at the bottom of the page and I tried finding the question but failed :( It's question 6 and the question is: Ciaran has a gross income of 70000 euro. His standard cut-off point is 28,000 euro (...) And there are four parts to this question. The oddest thing is that the exact same question is in my Less stress more success project maths paper 1 revision book BUT instead of Ciran, the name is changed to Graham. I am so confused :( and I would just like to practice more exam papers. Thank you :)

Advertisement