Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

State of Origin 2014

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

If i was Dale Copley I'd be very disappointed not to be in the Maroons starting line up. The guys been exceptional all year. Qlds looked stale in the first game. I'd bring him in for Tate or even Hodges! Colpey and Ben Hunt have brought an X-Factor to the Broncos (okay, their not going the greatest) but they've been serious playing well!!

Qld need to freshen it up! GI to FB, Slater on a wing, Copley to centre, DCE for Cronk.

Can anyone stop Jarrad Hayne? That'll be the difference in a white wash and a 2-1 series win!

Cronk has to play. Daley has been brilliant all year but Cronk along with Thurston is the one that makes QLD tick.

It's no coincidence that when he went off in the first game at 4-0 up that the maroons have struggled offensively.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

skippymac6 wrote: »
    Cronk has to play. Daley has been brilliant all year but Cronk along with Thurston is the one that makes QLD tick.

It's no coincidence that when he went off in the first game at 4-0 up that the maroons have struggled offensively.

Hahahaha I could be eating my words there with an exquisite kick from Cherry-Evans!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭sid waddell

Fairly predictable win for Queensland there. They were never going to be whitewashed at home. Was really only in the final half of the series where things opened up and the points started to flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not Playing Tiddlywinks Vinny

Cronk is still a classy footballer but for me the threat JT could bring with DCE is close to irresistible! If DCE could've trained fully or been given the nod initially he really could've done seriously well.

Cronk is so structured and everything with him is based around Cam Smith and Slater. DCE is more of a total footballer for me!!

Advertisement