Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Staff Rates

Options
  • 20-05-2014 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Would anyone know what the going rate is to pay security staff for an event, and also do you know any names of companies that provide this service in westmeath.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

denny2012 wrote: »
    Would anyone know what the going rate is to pay security staff for an event, and also do you know any names of companies that provide this service in westmeath.

The average is €10.01 per hour, some pay more, others pay less. Don't ask where they get that from!! What are you looking for? How many people? I might be able to help you depending on what you're looking for. My boxing coach and I (both with PSA's) provide security to the odd event in and around Mullingar. We can take it to PM's if needs be.

Advertisement