Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best mid caps for my G&G Cm16 carbine

• 20-05-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I bought mid caps a while ago and they worked perfectly in most other M4 AEGs but when I bought my combat machine they refused to feed well , they fit perfect but the bbs refused to feed , does anyone have any suggestions as to what brand of mid caps I should get for my CM16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Either g&g own mids hobby airsoft sell them or mag brand are good mids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

+1 on the Mag multi box of 8 Plastic Mid-Caps when on a budget and if not, G&P metal Mid-Caps are ace, both work well in G&G's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Yup MAG mags are the best, have about 20 or so, not sure lost count of all my mags but they definitely feed and can keep up with high RoF AEG's too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tommy McDonald

Thanks for all the advice lads !

Advertisement