Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavily modded Gameboy DMG-01

Options
  • 20-05-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Here's something fairly special and I don't know if I want to 100% get rid of it, it's more of an exercise in downsizing.

It's a black Gameboy DMG-01 modified for making chiptunes/performing.

Has the following modifications;
    • Full backlight
    • Pro Sound out
    • An extra shoulder button added to the right side for making navigation in LSDJ far easier
    • A half clock speed oscillation switch. You flick it and it cuts the clock speed in half, dropping the sound an octave. Installed where the speaker usually is.
    • Start wired to a jack for an external stomp switch. (so you can start your track by stomping), stomp included
    • 1 X 100% original copy of LSDJ. Fairly rare I believe as most of the ones you see now are flash carts
    • Midi keyboard adapter, based from a multi tap. Never got around to trying this out, but apparently it allows you up hook up a standard keyboard
    • Just noticed the buttons aren't stock colour, they must have been changed while the guy had it cracked open, so consider that yet another mod :D

Also comes with an official DMG-01 case like this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OFFICIAL-NINTENDO-GAME-BOY-ORIGINAL-BLACK-DMG-01-CONSOLE-CARRY-CASE-BAG-/121332204471?pt=UK_Video_Games_Cases_Bags&hash=item1c3ff683b7

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

Shoulder button

DSC_0210-1.jpg

[IMG][/img]DSC_0222.jpg

Everything wired up

DSC_0223-1.jpg

Midi keyboard adapter

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

Cost me an arm and a leg, looking for €150.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Price drop to 120!

I need da monies.

Open to offers too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement