Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any discount codes or promotional offers for schoolbooks?

Options
  • 20-05-2014 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi

If anyone has any discount codes for any of the online school bookstores, or any promotional offers that they may be running, ie free book covering etc., would you mind posting here please. If there is a promotion end date as well, would be handy to post with the replies.

(and please can we try and keep it on thread please, no posting of good / negative experiences etc.)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭nitros7

Link

Early Bird Back to School Special Offer
    Our 2014 Early Bird School Book offer is now live on EasonSchoolBooks.com!
    Get 10% off your school text book purchases on EasonSchoolBooks.com when you use the promo code below:
    SCHOOLTEN

And get FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Ireland – no minimum spend required!

Be quick, the code expires on the 15th July!

Possible 3% back with fatcheese
    http://www.fatcheese.ie/cashback/eason-school-shop/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LilyJosephine

Hi
    I just saw on their facebook page that O'Mahony's Booksellers have 10% off everything for the month of june only for online orders, and that includes schoolbooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davidkelly1992

Hi

If anyone has any discount codes for any of the online school bookstores, or any promotional offers that they may be running, ie free book covering etc., would you mind posting here please. If there is a promotion end date as well, would be handy to post with the replies.

(and please can we try and keep it on thread please, no posting of good / negative experiences etc.)

thanks

Hi,

Joyce's Bookshop in Galway offer a fantastic service at a low price in comparsion to the others I've seen, offering 12.5% discount on all schoolbooks (Primary and Secondary) and stationary and also offer a low price of book covering for 69 cent per book. I ordered two sets of school books off their website and they were delivered swiftly covered and everything. Their website is easy to use also (Books are organized by class/year). For anyone who is interested you can google Joyce Bookshop Galway and it comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Electric Ireland's Powering Rewards scheme is offering 15% off over €100 spend on books etc online or instore for Easons https://www.poweringrewards.ie/Offer/Choice

• Registered Users Posts: 2 davidkelly1992

ncur wrote: »
    Electric Ireland's Powering Rewards scheme is offering 15% off over €100 spend on books etc online or instore for Easons

Yeah but that deal does not include schoolbooks, believe me I have checked all these things!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

ncur wrote: »
    Electric Ireland's Powering Rewards scheme is offering 15% off over €100 spend on books etc online or instore for Easons

Yeah but that deal does not include schoolbooks, believe me I have checked all these things!:P

That's not what the website says, are you certain? I have attached a pdf of the webpage which clearly states that the 15% off €100 spend applies to schoolbooks.

Advertisement