Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NZ question

• 20-05-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

I am travelling to NZ in 2 weeks, and i am visiting the country for 3 weeks.

1) Do i need to apply for a visa to enter the country for this period of time?

2) Do i need vacines from doctor before i go there?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Amprodude wrote: »
    I am travelling to NZ in 2 weeks, and i am visiting the country for 3 weeks.

1) Do i need to apply for a visa to enter the country for this period of time?

2) Do i need vacines from doctor before i go there?

Thanks in advance.

1)No - Check point 5
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/visit/visitors/quickcheck.htm

2)No

3) Use google?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,011 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, I think that answer might depend on what passport the OP holds.

If it's Irish or UK (or lots of others) they're fine. But there are exceptions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Ahh, I think that answer might depend on what passport the OP holds.

If it's Irish or UK (or lots of others) they're fine. But there are exceptions.

Good point. Im gonna through it out there that the OP is Irish....Republic of Cork:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,011 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Special rules apply for PROC residents. Handwritten application in triplicate to be stamped by the Irish embassy in Sydney - allow three hours for full decontamination procedure. Corkoids can by admitted to NZ only three weeks later, once the quarantine period is over :-)

Regular Irish just show up at the NZ airport and get a tourist visa.

Advertisement