Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas - move there?

Options
  • 20-05-2014 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

I have just seen a house in Naas I have fallen in love with. The thing is we weren't even planning on moving! Although lately I have been looking at houses online & would really like a bigger house. We are in West Dublin at the moment so not that far away, but I really don't know much about Naas. Can anyone give me opinions, particularly if you have young families. I have 2 small kids, pre school age so looking for good facilities & good schools. And also a nice community feel. Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Where is the house and I'll give you my opinion of the area...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

Generally Naas is very good. Very good school choice and good transport links.

Maybe spend a night or 2 in a local hotel / B&B as close to where you are looking at and judge for yourself.

Prices are strong in naas due to the impending opening of the massive Kerry Group research and development project (about 800 well paid staff).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Naas is a good town for families with the schools and numerous sports clubs and sports facilitates. Good selection of primary and secondary schools.

Where is the house?

Advertisement