Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the local election votes being counted?

Options
  • 20-05-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if any of the posters here know where the votes are going to be counted for the local elections?

Is the count centre going to be in Nenagh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Presentation Convent in Thurles (beside the Cathedral)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

Vizzy wrote: »
    Presentation Convent in Thurles (beside the Cathedral)

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Is tickets needed or can you just rock on up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Vizzy

If you were close by I would say just rock up and you might be lucky and get a ticket in the afternoon(when the boxes will have been opened) but I would imagine that admission will be very tight.

Vizzy wrote: »
    If you were close by I would say just rock up and you might be lucky and get a ticket in the afternoon(when the boxes will have been opened) but I would imagine that admission will be very tight.
    Yea,i would like to be there for the first count if possible which I told may be around 11.

• Advertisement

If anyone looking for a good Tipp up to date blog on the tallies,go on to the Tipperary Times website,its very good with the latest news.
    Sorry I cant put up a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

tipptom wrote: »
    If anyone looking for a good Tipp up to date blog on the tallies,go on to the Tipperary Times website,its very good with the latest news.
    Sorry I cant put up a link.
    You mean Tipperary Star? Do not see Tipperary Times. Just copy the link at top off page- the www etc bit- and paste here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

GoodLord wrote: »
    You mean Tipperary Star? Do not see Tipperary Times. Just copy the link at top off page- the www etc bit- and paste here

Here you go:

http://tipperarytimes.com/politics/admin/tipperary-le14-local-election-count-live-blog/

Note: Might be slow and I couldn't get on to it at one point earlier. Seems fine now, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

jprboy wrote: »
    Here you go:

http://tipperarytimes.com/politics/admin/tipperary-le14-local-election-count-live-blog/

Note: Might be slow and I couldn't get on to it at one point earlier. Seems fine now, though.
    Thanks did not come up in my search - oh i see it now down a bit

First count proper should be out soon but that site seemed to be the only one I could get tallies of votes for individual candidates rather than party percentages,Nationalist and Star twitter feed was useless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement