Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown Spoilers From the Uk --23rd May

• 21-05-2014 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭

Obviously it may translate differently on Telly, but as usual Smackdown looks totally skipable. Have seen majority of those match up before especially Sheamus v Del Rio.

May youtube the debut of Bo and the Adam Rose and Vicki segment if bored.

Hulk Hogan comes out with Jimmy Hart to a big ovation. Hogan announces that the WWE Network will be coming soon to the UK.

Later tonight, The Usos will face Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in non-title action - John Cena will be in the Usos' corner, with Bray Wyatt in Harper & Rowan's corner.

*NO DQ: Batista b. Dolph Ziggler in a 12 minute match, then beat him up some more afterwards.

*The Funkadactyls b. Eva Marie & Nikki Bella, with guest referee Summer Rae costing Marie the match.

Bo Dallas comes out for his WWE main roster return, to reportedly little reaction.

*Bo Dallas b. Sin Cara - not a total squash, but Dallas had the majority of the match.

Bray Wyatt cuts a promo about his Last Man Standing match with John Cena at Payback, and about the tag team match tonight.

*NON-TITLE: Sheamus b. Alberto Del Rio, with Cesaro on commentary. Described as a good back and forth match.

In-ring segment with Adam Rose and Vickie Guerrero, said to be a lot of fun.

*NON-TITLE: The Usos (w/John Cena) b. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper (w/Bray Wyatt) - after the match, the Wyatt Family attack Cena and The Usos and leave them laying.

DARK MATCH: John Cena b. Bray Wyatt with the Attitude Adjustment.

Credit: #WWELondon on Twitter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Oh goody more Usos/Cena/Wyatts!

Dave v Dolph might be good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The show leaked online on Torrent sites
    BoH0fA0IcAAc1lN.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Shouldn't this be down as the 23rd of May and not the 30th?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I was at the show, thought it was entertaining enough from the audience perspective but if I had been watching at home I'd have likely forwarded alright.

Hogans appearance was totally pointless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Watching it now and the version I'm watching is interesting as it's not fully edited so get Cole and JBL coming out and off air talk like talkjing about replacing "making out" with "kissing" because someone (I think Kevin Dunn) didn't like the term "making out".

On the show, Jimmy made a good save for himself saying HOgan was there for the first time in 20 years, then added "in a WWE ring"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I could'nt actually finish watching SD this week with all the fake crowd noises and long pauses between jbl and coles commentary . I know its nothing new but just annoys the crap out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

I could'nt actually finish watching SD this week with all the fake crowd noises and long pauses between jbl and coles commentary . I know its nothing new but just annoys the crap out of me

There's an unedited version doing the rounds online. Without the fake noises, it was dead. Bo came out to crickets and the Batista/Ziggler match wasn't far off either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Deadlie wrote: »
    There's an unedited version doing the rounds online. Without the fake noises, it was dead. Bo came out to crickets and the Batista/Ziggler match wasn't far off either.

The show itself was very poorly attended. The majority of the top section in the O2 was closed off and blacked out. Shame how different the London crowd is for Raw & Smackdown. Always the way with the B-show i guess!

Advertisement