Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 7 Fixtures **Wednesday-Sunday**

Options
  • 21-05-2014 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Buccaneers @ Eagles
    Raiders (CPU) @ Colts
    Steelers (CPU) @ Ravens
    Lions @ Packers
    Cowboys @ Bengals
    Giants @ Redskins
    Bears @ Vikings (CPU)
    Chiefs (CPU) @ Browns
    Chargers @ Broncos
    Bills (CPU) @ Texans
    Patriots @ Seahawks
    Saints @ Falcons

Paully when are you free for our game? I'm around all day today. Really looking forward to this one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Buccaneers @ Eagles
    Raiders (CPU) @ Colts
    Steelers (CPU) @ Ravens
    Lions @ Packers
    Cowboys @ Bengals
    Giants @ Redskins
    Bears @ Vikings (CPU)
    Chiefs (CPU) @ Browns
    Chargers @ Broncos
    Bills (CPU) @ Texans
    Patriots @ Seahawks
    Saints @ Falcons

Paully when are you free for our game? I'm around all day today. Really looking forward to this one!

Seahawks im on hols wont be back till Sunday afternoon are u able wait till then to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

guns4all wrote: »
    Seahawks im on hols wont be back till Sunday afternoon are u able wait till then to play?

Yeah dude no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

When are you around for a re-match dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

I can do late tonight again if that suits, otherwise tomorrow evening/night?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Empacher/Buccs, you around tonight or tomorrow between 7-10? Afraid I'm off to Life Festival for the weekend from Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I might be able to do later, I've a work meeting from 9 till about half 10. I wish I was going to life but can't with work :( you'll have some fun tripping out and watching that meteor shower due to hit Friday.

empacher wrote: »
    I might be able to do later, I've a work meeting from 9 till about half 10. I wish I was going to life but can't with work :( you'll have some fun tripping out and watching that meteor shower due to hit Friday.

Hadn't known about the meteor shower. Epic. Shame that you can't get the time yourself mate!

Cool, sure let me know if you can get a game in tonight and I'll hop online.

I can do late tonight again if that suits, otherwise tomorrow evening/night?

Have an exams tomorrow so tonight aint great, I''ll get back to you about tomorrow asap. Fairly busy over the next few days

Knex. wrote: »
    Hadn't known about the meteor shower. Epic. Shame that you can't get the time yourself mate!

Cool, sure let me know if you can get a game in tonight and I'll hop online.

How about 10:45?

How about 10:45?

Yeah, can do that mate.

• Advertisement

Can't start too much later mate, you coming on?

Edit: I'll wait another 5-10 mins or so, but after that I'll prob have to drop off. Bit late to be starting an hour long game for me then as I've an early start. Shame, as it will prob mean we'll have to sim or CPU the game or something now. God damn bye week came a week too early for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hi mate. Yeah it should be a good one, though I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing J.J. Watt or trying to stop Matt Ryan!

I wasn't able to play today. What's your availability like for Thursday and Friday?

Can't start too much later mate, you coming on?

Edit: I'll wait another 5-10 mins or so, but after that I'll prob have to drop off. Bit late to be starting an hour long game for me then as I've an early start. Shame, as it will prob mean we'll have to sim or CPU the game or something now. God damn bye week came a week too early for me.

Back now. Im free all tomorrow if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi mate. Yeah it should be a good one, though I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing J.J. Watt or trying to stop Matt Ryan!

I wasn't able to play today. What's your availability like for Thursday and Friday?
    There's a slight chance I can do tomorrow evening around 6 but only a slight chance. I might be able to do Friday afternoon but I will let you know tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be free Saturday morning/afternoon and maybe Sunday but I won't know about that until I'm in work on Saturday evening.

Back now. Im free all tomorrow if that suits

Cool. Hopefully will be able to do around 8 or so. I'll keep ya posted. Cheers

There's a slight chance I can do tomorrow evening around 6 but only a slight chance. I might be able to do Friday afternoon but I will let you know tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be free Saturday morning/afternoon and maybe Sunday but I won't know about that until I'm in work on Saturday evening.

No problem.

I may be around tomorrow evening at 6 if you are but I can't guarantee it as it would be short notice. Friday afternoon should be good for me. Saturday is definitely out and it would likely have to be after the Ireland match on Sunday so any time from 8pm until late, though I could perhaps sneak it in before 2pm if absolutely necessary.

No problem.

I may be around tomorrow evening at 6 if you are but I can't guarantee it as it would be short notice. Friday afternoon should be good for me. Saturday is definitely out and it would likely have to be after the Ireland match on Sunday so any time from 8pm until late, though I could perhaps sneak it in before 2pm if absolutely necessary.
    I'm around all afternoon 2 until about 7

I'm around all afternoon 2 until about 7

Want to play at 2pm mate? I can start any time until around 4pm if not.

Want to play at 2pm mate? I can start any time until around 4pm if not.
    2 sounds good. See you then!

Does any time on Saturday suit Dave? Gonna struggle to find time until then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Does any time on Saturday suit Dave? Gonna struggle to find time until then

I'm away at an all-army competition from Friday evening. I'll throw myself on auto-pilot so you can play.

Cool. Hopefully will be able to do around 8 or so. I'll keep ya posted. Cheers

Free tonight?

Free tonight?

Yeah mate. 10 suit?

Yeah mate. 10 suit?

Yeah cool see you then

I'm away at an all-army competition from Friday evening. I'll throw myself on auto-pilot so you can play.

You're an absolute gent. Thanks

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yeah dude no problem

Gonna be more towards evening time for the game. That ok?

Gonna be more towards evening time for the game. That ok?

Yeah mate no hassle might be out for dinner later but that should only be for an hour or 2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yeah mate no hassle might be out for dinner later but that should only be for an hour or 2

On now if u can play

On now if u can play

Coming on now mate

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul, are you playing your game?

Advertisement