Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City nightlife [weekend 24/25 May]

Options
  • 21-05-2014 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey everyone, heading to Galway on the weekend with my friends and just wondering where's the best clubs/pubs to go in the city centre? Also are the clubs expensive to get into and drinks? We're at the age of 18-23 btw!
    Any help is very appreciated! Thanks 😄

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

I'm also wandering about a hen group in Galway end of June? Heard coyotes is now the Stock Exchange? Does anyone know if it's still the same young crowd or has it gotten any better since moving.. Thanks. Also, do they still have that mechanical bull lol??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

KittyMcM wrote: »
    I'm also wandering about a hen group in Galway end of June? Heard coyotes is now the Stock Exchange? Does anyone know if it's still the same young crowd or has it gotten any better since moving.. Thanks. Also, do they still have that mechanical bull lol??

Its still a kip.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

KittyMcM wrote: »

Here please http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=90376791

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement