If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Samsung 46F7000 or 46F8000 left in stock for delivery to Dublin?

Options
  • 21-05-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Just wondering if you have any Samsung 46F7000 or 46F8000 left in stock for delivery to Dublin?

If you do can you tell me:

• What price they are?
    • What’s the difference apart from refresh rate?
    • Is the 5 year warranty available on these models?
    • Can the screens be mounted to Avatar PTV2 with bracket: 
    • If they can be mounted do I need anything extra?
    [*]

Feel free to suggest other models etc. but 46" / 48" would probably be the max I could fit into the living room.

Thank you,

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

I would be interested to know this also as I'm thinking of maybe a 46F8000, yet again the 46 is probably the biggest I can go for the room - ideally a 42" but I dont think they have series 8 in this size?!

Alternatively if you can recommend any other make or model either

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bclocal wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if you have any Samsung 46F7000 or 46F8000 left in stock for delivery to Dublin?

• What price they are?

[*]

Feel free to suggest other models etc. but 46" / 48" would probably be the max I could fit into the living room.

Thank you,

Brian
    [*]
    Hi Brian,

we have only one UE46F7000 left ex-display which is generally in good condition with only a few minor marks.

We would clear it at our base price of £719 - which is a really cracking price!!

The only material differences between the 7/8000 series is the refresh rate.

The pedestal dimension of the 46F7000 is 1033 wide and because of the whacky pedestal design the F7000 has to be supported across the base of the entire pedestal but the Avatar is 1100 wide so I don't see any problem...

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bclocal

Hi,

• What price they are?

[*]

Thank you,

Brian

[*]
    Hi Brian,

we have only one UE46F7000 left ex-display which is generally in good condition with only a few minor marks.

We would clear it at our base price of £719 - which is a really cracking price!!

The pedestal dimension of the 46F7000 is 1033 wide and because of the whacky pedestal design the F7000 has to be supported across the base of the entire pedestal but the Avatar is 1100 wide so I don't see any problem...

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    [*]
    Thanks John,

If I wanted to mount the UE46F700 to the Techlink Avatar PTV2 bracket can this be done? Does the TV come with anything that supports this as when I looked at the back of the TV in the local shop the Evolution kit stuck out. Cant have the kids pushing the TV over which is why I want to put it on the bracket.

Would you recommend any of the new Samsung range over the display model (sorry being fussy here)? I want it to be future proof hence the Evolution Kit, need a decent refresh rate but don't want curved.

Thanks again.

Brian.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

• What price they are?

[*]

Thank you,

Brian

[*]
    Hi Brian,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[*]
    Thanks John,

If I wanted to mount the UE46F700 to the Techlink Avatar PTV2 bracket can this be done? Does the TV come with anything that supports this as when I looked at the back of the TV in the local shop the Evolution kit stuck out. Cant have the kids pushing the TV over which is why I want to put it on the bracket.

Would you recommend any of the new Samsung range over the display model (sorry being fussy here)? I want it to be future proof hence the Evolution Kit, need a decent refresh rate but don't want curved.

Thanks again.

Brian.
    [*]
    Brian,

just had a look at the Avatar Bracket and it will take the F7000 no problem but I honestly cant tell if the EV kit will get in the way of that specific bracket as we dont stock it at all..

The new 55HU6900 looks interesting if you can stretch the size and budget a little as its 4K Ultra HD at just £1499 but it doesnt have the EV kit slot - any of the other new range Sammys with a similar spec are honestly in a different price range ie the new UE46H7000 is £1299.95 / €1449.99...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.