Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Branch Contact

Options
  • 21-05-2014 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

I am no longer able to telephone my local branch.  I left the Ulster bank because of this very behavior. All of the 076 numbers I am given go directly to voicemail. None of my messages are returned 

If you no longer wish me to deposit my savings with you than please do my the
    courtesy of telling me directly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Dulchie, 

Many thanks for your post. 

Apologies that your messages have not been returned. 

Please send a PM with your name, account holding branch and a contact number. If you can also include the name of the contacts in the branch, we will arrange for the advisor to call you  

Thanks

Billy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

They didn't ask you to contact them, they're complaining about their inability to dial direct, perhaps you could address that? It was very clear to me.

OP you need to ask customer service direct questions or they won't address your concerns, they're specifically trained to avoid undirected comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Dulchie

Hi Dulchie, 

Please send a PM with your name, account holding branch and a contact number. If you can also include the name of the contacts in the branch, we will arrange for the advisor to call you  

Thanks

Billy
    When I try to send you a PM I get the following

Bank of Ireland: Billy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Billy from the recipient list and send the message again.

Dulchie wrote: »
    Hi Dulchie, 

Thanks

Billy
    When I try to send you a PM I get the following

Bank of Ireland: Billy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Billy from the recipient list and send the message again.
    Hi Dulchie, 

Can you make sure you have signatures set to 'show' and that private messaging is enabled? If you then click the link in my signature, it should work.

Thanks

Billy

daveohdave wrote: »
    They didn't ask you to contact them, they're complaining about their inability to dial direct, perhaps you could address that? It was very clear to me.

OP you need to ask customer service direct questions or they won't address your concerns, they're specifically trained to avoid undirected comments.
    Hi daveohdave, 

Thanks for posting. 

The OP has direct numbers for staff based in the local branch. 
    This is evident by the 076 prefix. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

The OP says that their calls aren't answered or returned. That's not DDI, it's voicemail. Bad voicemail.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Sorry to drag this up but it's the same issue . Numerous messages left and no return calls . I have taken a days annual leave to go up today because no one would answer or return calls seriously bad customer service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

alibab wrote: »
    Sorry to drag this up but it's the same issue . Numerous messages left and no return calls . I have taken a days annual leave to go up today because no one would answer or return calls   seriously bad customer service
    Hi alibab, 

I have answered your other post, if you would like us to help you get a call back please PM us.

Thanks

Janette

Advertisement