Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnection

Options
  • 21-05-2014 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi Electrc Ireland..

Ive just rang about my buill to find out that ive been sent over for disconnection. I have literally gotten sick with stress of it now and the lady on the phone told me basically tough ****!

How long have I before its cut off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 edel26

Can somebody please help me with this. I rang again and the lady on the phone wouldn't tell me anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello Edel,

We would need to check your account to ascertain this, and even then, we may not be able to say for certain. This would be a Credit Control decision, and Credit Control is a different department to us (Customer Service).

Disconnection would be a very last resort following a number of contacts with the customer.

Do send us a private message with your account details if you wish.

Regards,
    Una

hi Una,

I understand but I received no calls or letters?

If I had I would not have let it go this far..

i have sent a PM to you on facebook Una.. Could you please look at this urgently

edel26 wrote: »
    hi Una,

I understand but I received no calls or letters?

If I had I would not have let it go this far..
    Hi again Edel,

This is something we would have to check on your account if you could send us your details.

Thanks,
    Una

• Advertisement

They sent it for disconnection over a month ago and never contacted me. I could have had the bill paid in that month had they have told me! Im so mad and now the lady said it was my own fault!?

edel26 wrote: »
    i have sent a PM to you on facebook Una.. Could you please look at this urgently
    Thanks Edel. Can you please add a note to the Facebook PM, confirming you have posted here to Boards.ie also.

Regards,
    Una

Ive done that now Una.

Had to get MABS and St.Vincent De Paul involved before I got any sort of solution - only to be told they had no notion in disconnecting me at all, its just what they tell people to get them to pay there bills? I managed to get speaking to ONE nice girl in the place after 6 phone calls.

There staff are miserable and I wonder why....

I got no phone calls and no letters to tell me of disconnection - I'm going to make sure I pay in full even if i have to live off bread for the next few weeks...

Terrible way of going on for a state owned company!! Ive lost all faith in humanity..and as for the ESB............:mad:

Advertisement